We Know Sun
Sun protection for everyone … No Prob Llama!
What is mineral based sunscreen and why is it best?
The biggest difference is how each type of sunscreen blocks harmful UV rays. The impact to our ecosystem and the side-affects for those with sensitivities is another significant difference.
- Acts like a sponge absorbing the penetrated UV rays into heat then releasing it from the skin
- Octisalate and Octocrylene improve the longevity of sunscreen when swimming and sweating-performance enhancing
- Some are harmful to Coral Reefs
State48Suncare Mineral Sunscreen
- Acts like a shield, sitting on the skin’s surface and blocking harmful UV rays
- Won’t irritate sensitive skin and can be safely used by pregnant women and young children
Quality Ingredients Your Skin Can Count On
Aloe Vera Gel, Argan Oil, Green Tea Extract, Chamomile Extract, Sunflower and Avocado Oils, Mango Butter
(Active ingredients: Zinc Oxide, Octisalate, Octocrylene)
Broad Spectrum means we’ve got you covered with both UVA and UVB ray blocking protection.
- Broad-spectrum SPF 30
- Tinted formula=No white cast
- Affordable Quality
- Easy to apply and long-lasting
- Moisturizing, not greasy
- Good for you/good for the environment
What's up with the Llama?
Besides being covered in their own natural sun protection (their wooly coats) they are super cute, smart and social…just like us!
They’re low-maintenance, too, so No Llama Drama!
Whether you’re an outdoor enthusiast, athlete, weekend-warrior or are simply taking care of yourself and your family by using daily sun protection, you care about what goes onto and into your body. We care too! Our goal is to provide quality sun care products that are affordable and safe for you, your family and our beautiful planet.
Join in on the Fun
You can have a lot of fun with puns, like our favorite “No Prob Llama”.
And, just wait until the holidays and all the Fa La La La Llama special offers we might have!